Sunday, February 24, 2013

Well, I am about to see my destiny unfold in two weeks.  The moment I been waiting for.  My fiance is coming to bring me home so I live a normal life with a family I so desire to have.   After what I been thru with my alcoholic ex-husband and the choices I made in my life when I was younger, I am ready for normalcy.  Ready for a healthy relationship for a change. I do deserve better.  He even said that. He wants me to have the best he can offer.  I am so happy with him.  And he is happy with me.  My newfound daughter is so excited to have me as her new mum.  She can't wait for me to come home too.  I can't wait to meet her. 

Our new family will have so much fun in this life together cuz we are all fun-loving people.  We like to cut up and have a laugh.  My fiance and I have worked so hard for this moment to come into our lives.  It took almost a year before we could bring it to fruition. Two weeks ago, we actually got into our first serious fight about it.  It came to the point where I did break up with him and didn't write him for two days.  Then he won my heart back saying that he was really serious about marrying me. He meant that and stands by it. It sure melted my heart completely.  Now is that romantic or what?  He said "Love is trust".  So, I have complete faith in him and also more importantly, in God. Our father in heaven comes first in our lives.  He and I have always put God first.  We love going to church and praying.  That is what kept us going.  Plus our emails to each other.

So, now, our faith is about to be rewarded after much trial and tribulation in our first year together. I have been planning the wedding so far.   I know what style dress I want to wear.  I picked out the cake place to use for our reception.  I even picked out the venue to use for our reception.  The colors will be like pink roses. I think it is called a blushing pink. My hair has got so long cuz I wanted to have it curly or wavy for my special day. I even saved a picture of a model with the hairstyle I wanted to wear.  I have so many things to get ready for when we come back home.  And not much time to wait cuz we will have to leave for our honeymoon to Dubai after our wedding.  He will have another business trip there before we can start to have fun for our honeymooning.  And that is fine by me.  As long as we are together considering what we been thru together during our first year, I will be happy to be there with my sweetie. This week will tell the tale.  Stay clued for the next episode of my life next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment