Sunday, March 17, 2013

Well, I am back after being a bit busy lately. I have just remembered a couple things that gave me more clues as to what has made my destiny unfold.  Years ago, fresh out of high school, I went away to college.  I stayed in the women's dormitories at the time.  It was an exciting experience and will never forget it.  I don't know what made me do it. Whether it was peer pressure or my own curiosity. I had wanted a Ouija board.  For those who don't know what that is, it is a talking or spirit board with the numbers 0-9, the letters of the Alphabet, and the words "yes" and "no", "goodbye".  It has a pointer that points to either a number, letter, or yes, no, goodbye according to the person's question. 

I finally gotten one and played it with my dorm mates a few times.  Well, it is the general rule of thumb not to play that board alone, but one time I did.  I asked the board what will be my future husband's name?? It spelled out the word Dean.  But it didn't tell me when I would marry him. Now, as I think back on it, I am amazed that I could remember that.  It was meant for me to do so I guess at this point in time. Why I don't know.  I have since after that time, threw the board away cuz things started happening to other people in the dorm shortly after I played it alone.  Then I went on with my life and forgot about the whole thing til recently.

Another thing was brought up to my attention from my past that has still ceased to amaze me. Years after that college episode, I went on with my life never having finished college.  I was so young and wasn't sure of myself or what I wanted out of life at that time. So, therefore, I moved to the beach and had a child out of wedlock. He turned out to be a very beautiful baby and bright child.  Very smart.  But if I had known then what I know now, I would have waited til marriage to have a child. But it is what it is.  I don't regret having him cuz I love him.

Anyways, while living on the beach with him,  I had gotten curious again.  For some reason, maybe from watching a commercial on tv, I had called a psychic hotline.  The woman asked me to tell her to stop when the moment strikes me as she drew my tarot cards over the phone.  To this day, I still don't remember the cards she talked about but this was just recently brought to my attention.  Again, it was meant for me to remember this too. She did say that I was going to be very rich in the future and have a tudor house. I just laughed it off and told myself "In your dreams".  I went on with my life.  At that point, I had also forgotten about the whole thing til recently.

Well now that my fiance is from England, the tudor style houses originated from there. And he will be able to take care of me soon enough.  I am so lucky that we are so so passionately in love with each other and nothing will come between us.  So, now looking back on all this, I am so amazed how my life is turning out now. Someday my fiance and I will write a book and all of this will be in the book.  I so can't wait for the next chapter in the next few weeks.  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment