Sunday, May 12, 2013

Well, it certainly has been a long while since my last post! But here I am again. Continuing on with my story of my destiny!! As I have said before, I met my fiance Dean shortly after my divorce from my first marriage.  Dean told me he has been Catholic all his life. He is so obedient and devout in that he says his morning and evening devotions every day. 

By the way,  he is still in England waiting on that contract to finish up.  It is so frustrating!! I know how long those contracts can be.  For example, I live nearby in the panhandle of Florida and there was a big construction boom going on at the beach for these companies to build these condos that blocked the view of the beach from the road.   Sometimes, these contractors will wait months and sometimes a year or two for a permit to clear before they can commence building.  I know the feeling believe me!

My fiance and I will be together this year cuz I had God talking to me saying "You will be with him child" in a still small voice.  It was like someone standing next to me saying that.  So, I have faith and know it will happen. Anyways, just recently, I had another realisation that came to me and I hadn't even thought about this until now.  As I was saying about being in college fresh out of high school and living in the dorms, I met a very cute and nice boy who told me he was Catholic.  But I wouldn't have anything to do with him cuz I was scared of Catholicism.  That poor boy didn't know and understand! I didn't give him a chance! But now, seeing back on this, God put that boy in my life to prepare me for Dean.  God had exposed me to Catholicism cuz I had never heard of it til that time even tho I was raised Episopalian and they are similar to Catholicism but never made the connection til now.

That was another part of my destiny that was unfolding as well.  Amazing huh!! Another part that came to light recently was the fact that I had told Dean that if I could give him a child that if it was a girl, she would be named Elizabeth and if it was a boy, either Luke or Logan. I had the distinct impression of a boy's name Frank but really didn't care for that name.  I don't know why at that time but there it was.   So, weeks later, I finally got around to asking Dean about his parents' names who had died for whatever reason that he was still uncomfortable to talk about, when he told me their names were Frank and Elizabeth, I was in shock!! My mouth just hung open! When he had asked me why I wanted to know I just told him I wanted to know.  I don't think he made the connection with one of my previous emails beforehand about the girl's name being Elizabeth.  And still hasn't but I know once he reads my blog he will know and will be checking his old mails for that. lol.  Anyways, maybe his parents are hanging around me making sure I marry their son and take care of  him.  lol.  That is it in a nutshell.




No comments:

Post a Comment