Sunday, May 19, 2013

This past Friday night as I was laying in bed just shortly before I went to sleep, it came to my mind about something I had experienced with my fiance after we had become engaged.   Remember, in the first blog entry I made, that his first wife died in a car wreck? Well, this occurred before he told me what happened.  I woke up early one fine spring morning last year in a cold sweat from a vision that got me thinking.

This is what happened.  I dreamed I was driving in a vehicle and saw a white building to the left of me blurring by in very slow motion and then bam, I felt like I was being hit with a ton of bricks.  Then I came out of the dream in that cold sweat as mentioned above.  For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why that dream occurred.  Was it about me? Was something going to happened to me?? Would I die?? I didn't know.

Then it wasn't long afterwards I had ventured to ask my fiance what happened to his late wife, and when he told me that she had died in a car wreck, then it was like the breath was taken out of me as I was in shock.  I was able to put two and two together and realised it was about his late wife..  She had came to me and put herself in my body temporarily I guess to help me understand what happened to her.  Around that same time, Dean had a dream that she came to him as well and she had told him that I was the one for him.  She had approved of the union.  When Dean and I both told each other our visions, we both were shocked.  So, now after all this time, that is why Dean said that we are designed for each other.  He and I think alike most of the time.  Even his daughter had said I behaved exactly like her mum.  I felt like I was in the twilight zone.  Very weird.  So, now you have been told another piece of my destiny about my life.  I am still amazed by it all. I can't help but wonder what will come next.

2 comments:

  1. Great experience, though, a bit frightening one too. Thank you for sharing your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Becca!

    Thanks so much for inviting me to your blog. I'm going to sign up as a follower post-haste!

    Wow, that sounds like quite an experience you had, both haunting and strangely connective. It must be greatly comforting to feel that Dean's late wife approves of your upcoming union, that you are both meant for each other in God's providential plan.

    I do know a little bit what it feels like to be unexplanably drawn to Britain. I feel the pull very strong, and I believe that God has a plan for me there. Now to figure out what it is....hmm....;-)

    God Bless,
    Pearl of Tyburn

    ReplyDelete